Android Boxes, Phones, and Tablets
3. Select “Login with Xtream Codes API” and enter the following:
1st Line: This can be anything you want it to be
2nd Line: Enter the Username that was supplied to you
3rd Line: Enter the Password that was supplied to you
4th Line: Enter the following URL: http://loginto.tv:83
Web Browser Method
FireStick install Steps
1. You need to ensure that “Apps from unknown sources” is enabled on your Firestick. From the Firestick main menu, go to settings, device, developer options and Enable “Apps from unknown sources”. Once it is enabled, return home by pressing Home on your remote.
2. From the main menu, go left to access the search menu. Search for an app called Downloader. Once you find it, install the app. Once installed, open the app.
3. If this is the first time you have opened Downloader, you will get an initial informational popup window. You can click to dismiss this window as it contains no information that you need. The first screen you arrive at will simply ask you for a website url.
4. Type in the following url exactly: http://smarters.loginto.tv and click Download. You will get a download progress bar and when it reaches 100%, it will ask if you want to install the application. Click Install. The app will begin to install and once it has finished, it will ask if you are Done or if you want to open the app. Click Done.
5. You will be back at Downloader now and it will ask you if you want to Install, Delete, or Done with the file you just downloaded. You can click delete, as we have the app installed so we no longer need the installer. Return home by pressing the home button on your remote.
6. Back at the Firestick’s main menu, we now need to add a shortcut to LiveTVOnline to your home screen. Hold the home button on your remote until you get a popup menu. Click apps.
7. You will be shown a list of all your installed or previously purchased apps. Scroll to the very bottom to find LiveTVOnline. Highlight your cursor on the app but do not click on it. Instead, click the menu button on your remote (it is the button with three lines). A menu will pop out to the right. Click Move to Front. This will move LiveTVOnlineto the front of the list. Press home on your remote and return home. You will then see LiveTVOnlineon your home screen down below.
8. Click on LiveTVOnline. You will be taken to a login screen. Enter your login credentials below.
Apple iPhone or iPad
Apple TV (Gen 4 ONLY)
NOTE: This is only possible on Gen 4 Apple TV as it is the only one to have an App Store.
1. Open the App Store on your Apple TV device.
2. Search for “IPTV Smarters” and install.
3. Open the app once it has been downloaded and installed.
4. On the login screen, you will be asked to enter the following information:
Server URL: http://loginto.tv:83
M3U and EPG links are posted in the email you are sent after you paid, as well as in the telegram support group pinned message.