Customer Support Group
There will be no support given via e-mail. It’s simply an outdated way for communications and the back and forth takes up to much time. Please join our telegram group! You can download it below.
FileLinked is the must have app for FireStick and FireTV. Using this app you may have access to thousands of apps for free.
Step 1 : Enable ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources
If you already done this once skip to step 2. In order to enable above mention options go to settings and Click Device as show below
Then Click on Developer Options
Find “ADB Debugging” and “Apps From Unknown Sources”. If those are “Off” enable them by clicking on those options.
Step 2: Search and Download “Downloader” from Amazon App Store
Search “Downloder” app from Amazon Appstore and install it. using that app we can download latest version of Filelinked apk.
Step 3 : Download and Install FileLinked on FireStick/FireTV
Using the “Downloader” app go to www.FileLinkedapk.com and download the FileLinked apk there.
After you have installed Filelinked open the app and follow next steps below.
1. First close out all running apps before installing any new apps.
2. Open the Filelinked app.
3. You will be prompted to enter a code or pin you can enter your own code or just hit dismiss.
4. When prompted for a code enter in code provided in support group.
5. If you get a popup just hit dismiss.
6. Select on Continue button.
7. Now you will see a list with apps you can download.
8. Select on the download arrow of the file you want download.
9. After the files apk is downloaded a play arrow will appear
10. Select on the play arrow
11. Select on Install tab
12. Now the app is installed.
13. Repeat the above steps (6-9) for each file/app you want install.